Monday, March 16, 2009

It is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a few short days after I found out I was knocked up with Mr. Man I started to make my car seat plan. If you know me well, you know I love a good car seat. Would the new baby get the Diva’s old seat or would the baby get a new seat. After thinking and thinking about, I had a plan: They both would get new seats! That way we would have car seats in both cars! That plan hit a brick wall when I could not find the pink seat anywhere. Rumor was that they stop making the pink cover. After I dried my tears, I order a black one. If it was not pink, it was going to be the deal of the year. Only to find out it was on backorder. After a very nice talk with customer service, I managed to get the PINK one at the same price as the black. That made for one happy mommy!!!!!!

I hope you like the pic:











No comments:

Post a Comment