Sunday, October 11, 2009

No kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the 1st time I have been away from the kids.
My sister(the best one in the world) came down to
watch the kids so we could get away for the night.
We went down south to a nice Spa and Resort
and this is what they had for us in our room

The Bathroom!
For the 1st time in 4 yrs I was able
to take my time and get ready.
I got to sip chanpagne and feel like a princess.







View from our room


Room Service?
We did not do room service because we ate
at one of the restaurant in the resort.
It was a fancy place, the kind with a dress code.
I should have taken the camera because the
food was so pretty and good.
We had a couples massage, hit the pool & hot tub,
stop by the bar and went for a walk on the trails.
The best part of the night was one on one time with
my Mr. PC!
He is my best friend, my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment