Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a weekend!

We had a great weekend!

Aunt C was down for the weekend

and that always equals fun!

On Saturday she helped me

with the kids picture appointment

and then we hit the mall to do a

little shopping. On Sunday

we all went north to the Zoo!

It was a great day for a trip

to the zoo. We all had a blastMr. PC can always make a boo-boo better!


My World!

Always ready to strike a pose





















My 3rd child :-)









Mr. Man has many faces


and they always make me smile!



Had to have a few pictures of
animals

















Can we say diva?!







Fish face!


He makes it every time he sees a fish


or if we ask if he wants a gold fish







My two men!


So cute!


Aunt C is always ready to help
and is her very best friend in the world


Daddy is a good choice


when she needs to see up high







The slide



The Diva always loves it




Mr. Man is also a big fan!



My Heart My Soul


My Everything!!



My sweet girl


Is full of energy




and loves life







It was a great day!


The kids took a nap on the


way home and the rest of


us wanted to.


We can't wait till


Aunt C. comes back


down for a weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment