Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

The night before Halloween
the kids went trunk or treating
at school church.

 The kids got to see a lot of their
school friends and had a blast.
Mr. Man got to dress up
for class, but did not want to be Flash.
 
 1st-4th grade did a halloclean party
after lunch.
The Diva's theme was animals so
she dressed up as a zebra.
 I helped with her class, so Mr. Man came with me
and got to spend the afternoon with the Diva.
 
 We picked up our traditional pumpkin pizza
for dinner.
This year the weather did not cooperate.
 
We had a tornado watch and a wind advisory.
It was cold, rainy and very windy.
We did not get to trick or treat.
We only have 10 kids come to the house.
The Diva never got to dress up with her makeup
done, because we did not do it for the trunk or treat.
She wanted to get made up and take some pictures,
and how could I say no.

 She worked it!
The pictures do not do her justice.
I should of video her, because she was on her game.

 I am thinking acting my be her calling.

The kids did have a happy
Halloween, even
if it did not go as planned.


1 comment:

  1. Those are some great Halloween pictures. I hardly recognized the vampire with her makeup on.

    Babcia

    ReplyDelete