Wednesday, February 5, 2014

We Moved!

 
Not really, but it sure feels like we
live in Alaska with all the snow
 and cold temperatures that we have been having.
 
It started out  sleeting!
 Then we woke  up to a winter wonderland.
We went out to play in the snow.
 No matter your age snow
is always magical
to play in.
 

 I shoveled the snow and kids
built a snow bed with a table
and few other things.
 We had a snow princess
 
 They rolled down the back yard a few times.
 Then down to creek we went.
 It is so pretty down there.
 My Diva!

 Mr. Man!




After two hours I was done!
The kids had a blast and wanted to
stay out longer, but I had coffee calling my name.
I am sure more snow is just around corner.


1 comment:

  1. This has been an awfully cold winter. At least in Texas we are not dealing with all the snow but oh how I hate being cold. Kids on the other hand seem to be immune from the temperatures wanting to stay out and play forever. Unfortunately there is more snow on the way so don't put the snow shovel away just yet. Darn that Punxsutawney Phil.

    ReplyDelete