Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Super Mom

I know for anyone that has more then 2 kids this is will seem like walk in the park, but for me it feels like I just climb Mt. Everest. I took the kids to zoo! Yes, me myself and I took the kids to zoo. From the second I realized I was pregnant with number 2 this what I stressed about. I did not worry if I would be able to love two kids or worry about the lack of sleep. I worried if I would be able to continue to take the Diva on what I like to call day trips and look like we have it all together. For us anything fun to do is a good hour drive just to get there.

I did start the day out with a nice game of musical car seat. For some reason I had to make sure, they matched the car before we could go to the zoo. Just not sure what I was thinking. After that small delay, we hit the road.

We make it to the zoo and the Diva was ready to go. Before we could see any animals, I had to renew my season pass. I had to go into the gift shop to do this. Why I cannot do this at the ticket counter I will never understand. As I tried to fill out the forms, the diva could not resist the toys like any other 3 year old. Up on my hip she goes, only for the baby to start to cry:-(. So here, I am in the gift shop filling out the form with my left hand, the diva on my right hip while I push the stroller with my right foot to make the baby happy. The cashier was very impressed with mommy skills, but I was ready to run away. After all that we got to go, see the animals

The Diva had a blast and Mr. Man was all smiles. We had a great day! No tears or meltdowns and mommy feels like super woman! We will do it again and I am sure I will stress out about it, but as long as we look like we got it all together then we are half way there.
Here are a few pics from the zoo:























No comments:

Post a Comment