Thursday, February 25, 2010

~Snow~

No that is not a typo
We got snow.
They had cancelled the Diva's school the
night before.
When we got up that morning we had
nothing, but then it started...
Ice at first
then snow


It was a little slow, but
it kept coming




Mr. PC got to come home early




It's a bird.....
It's a plane.........
No it is a snowball






Mr. PC was throwing
snowballs at me while
I had my camera in my hand
Silly boy...


Then I got the kids (all 3 of them) ready
to go play outside




Not sure who had more fun
the Diva or Mr. PC





Mr. Man was just not sure what to do



They had a blast playing in the snow and
building a snowman.


Today the snowman is gone, because it
is in the 50's and tomorrow it
will be in the 60's.
They weather is crazy is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment