Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have been told

that I need to let my kids be kids.
That I might be a little OCD when it comes
to my kids clothes.
I admit that they must match from head to toe
if we plan to leave the house, yes even just
to go play in the back yard.
I will also admit that I love to shop for them and
I spend hours finding the perfect look for them.
Even on my best day
I could have never came up with this one


She rocked it like the
the rock star she is!



She just loved it!


You can tell by the look in her eyes!


My little diva is a fashionista!



I see so much of her daddy in the picture


This hair!
Gave me the inspiration
for what she will wear in
her 5th birthday pictures!

Lets just say she will rock it like
the rock star she is......
Or should I say
rock it like the Diva she is!
And you only have to wait about 2 months
to see it!



1 comment:

  1. She is too cute! I love the socks--I think I had a similar pair when I was a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete