Saturday, June 26, 2010

Terrible

Today was a great day!
I took the kids to run a few errands.
The first stop was Target.
As soon as I pulled into the parking lot
I could hear the Diva.
She was all giggles.
The Diva told me that I could get a coffee
and she could get a soy frappe.
Then had to explain to her that this Target
did not have that inside.
"ok mommy" I heard in a very sad voice.
After we made a few more stops we
went to Walmart. While there I needed
to find the kids soy milk in a travel pack.
After many times walking the whole store
and asking a few employees we had to leave the
store without any.
As we walked to the car I hear
"This is terrible mommy"
"What is terrible baby"
"Target has no Starbucks inside
and Walmart does not have my milk"
"What are we going do?"
"Live here till Daddy moves us again
and next time I will make sure that
Target will have a Starbucks and Walmart
will have your milk."
This was my happy little Diva at the start of the day.
My very happy boy because he shut this
door all by himself




What does a girl have to do to get a Soy Frappe
in this town?



1 comment:

  1. What kind of place have you moved too? No starbucks in the Target, is that even possible? (just teasing)

    ReplyDelete