Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween fun

We started our Halloween fun yesterday
while my mom was here. We started the
day with spooky cupcakes. The
kids had a lot fun.

It was smiles all around!








Love it!

The cupcakes did not turn out as planned,
but they still look spooky!



Then it was time to get to work on the pumpkins!


Mr. Man showed it some love
with a nice kiss!


It was a dirty job, but lots of fun!
The Diva went to town
on her pumpkin.

My mommy working on my pumpkin!
I needed clean hands to take pictures!

Mr. Man helping daddy.

Then it was time for Mr. Man
to get to work on his pumpkin.
He needed a little help
from grandma!

The Diva up to her elbow in pumpkins


Mr. Man was just not sure


how much work on his pumpkin
that he was going to do!

Like his mommy he likes to stay clean!

Mr. PC pumpkin!

My silly
mom!

Now you all know
where I get it from!!

My pumpkin!
Cause I had to rock it out!!!!
Halloween!

The Diva was Raggedy Ann

Mr. Man was
a very adorable
dinosaur!

How sweet is she?


Then it was off to trick or treat
with Daddy!


After they got home
they helped me pass out candy!
Let's just say they give out very large
handfuls of candy!!!


After picking out a few pieces of candy
to keep, the rest goes by the door.
At night "The Great Pumpkin"
comes and takes your candy
and leaves you a toy!
That was our very sweet Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. I know the Diva was excited to see your mom. I'm sure Mr. Man was as well and she sure looked like she was having fun.

    I have to say...I love that you create traditions. It is a great opportunity for family time.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete