Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Zoo with friends

It was a nice fall day, so the Diva and I had
a playdate at the zoo.
We went with Miss K,
(The Diva's twin, because they have the same shoes,
both have brown hair and little brothers)
her little brother Mr. T and their mommy Mrs S.
I wanted a group picture, but I never could
get them all to look at the camera at the same time.
My Diva !
Always all smiles

They are off

We made a stop at the playground.
The kids had a blast and almost
had it all to themselves.









I love this picture of her.
Miss. K
She made it to the top!!



Take 1 of
the Diva and Miss K.


Take 2 of
the Diva and Miss. K.











The kids had a blast and I am pretty sure
the mommies needed a nap
after it was all said and done.
We hope to get together soon
and have another playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment