Monday, March 28, 2011

Disney Princess On Ice

We hit the rode at 11am,

it was Disney Princess On Ice

or bust!

In total we had 8 little princesses

and 7 big princesses!


Once we got there

the princesses were ready

to take center stage!

Miss. J, Miss. K and the Diva!

All are in the same class this year. We had an entire row and we were only four rows up from the ice!



She was all smiles all day!








We have a few more pictures with the rest

of the princesses in our party!
This was take 3 of about 50!

You can never get 5 little princesses

to look and smile at you at the same time!


My little Diva!

Who now thinks she is the Princess

and I am now the Queen!

So not how it works in this house!

I am the Princess in the house

she is the P.I.T.

(Princess in Training)


I broke all my rules on this day!

Icee, cotton candy, and popcorn

but she had the time of her life!!




Fire on ice was so cool!
The Kiss



We ended the night with fireworks on ice!
It was a great day! The Diva and

her friends had a great time.

It was a night that they will always

remeber!

I know that I will as well.

The look of joy of her face was well worth

all the stress that went into that day!





No comments:

Post a Comment