Sunday, March 27, 2011

~SOLD~

No, that is not a typo!

And I feel like I went 12 rounds

in a heavyweight boxing match!

And I won!!!!!

It is sold!

And now we are just the proud owner of one home!

I will never be as happy as I will be on the 1st of

the month when I only have to pay one mortage.


For most of the last 9.5 months

I have felt like this:

I wanted to pull my hair out!

Why???

"master bedroom is two small"

Really how big does your master bedroom

need to be????

That is one of the things we would hear on the feedback.

I can think of only two things to do in your bedroom

and at most you only need two people to do one of them.

But what really did it for me,

"the kitchen is too big"

Now how in the %/*-

can a kitchen be too big???

So, I did this.....I banged my head into the wall many


times over this house!

Really a kitchen can never be too big!

Plus if you really have a need for more then two

people in the master bedroom,

then I do not think our neighborhood

would be the best place for you!

It is a family place.


I wanted to scream and cry a lot!

Because if only we would have put

the house on the market 6 months

earlier, it would have sold fast.

Houses in our neighborhood were

selling in weeks, but

we did not have orders!

Then finally our area felt the impact of

too many people that should

not have bought homes!

Short sells, repo's

and people that would

take a loss made the housing market

in Fort Hot suck!!!!!


We had to wait it out!

This is what I did:


This is how I feel now for the most part! Part of me is so sad. That house was my first baby. I picked out the grout color, moved walls, windows and doors! I spent many hours picking out the brick color and title! It was the home the Mr. PC came home to after his first trip to the sand box! It was where our kids came home from the hospital to take their first step and say their first words! I know in my heart that it is just a house! I have my memories and will carry them with me forever! At the end of day I am happy! Happy that it is sold! Happy I am done with it! Happy!



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo !!!!! I am so happy for you. And the animations on here are just great. She is so amazing. Modeling, Acting ??? I think she could do it.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete