Thursday, August 4, 2011

Did you know?????

That this little Diva
graduated kindergarten!



She was very happy about it!



I still start to cry when I look at
all the pictures from this day.



It happened way to fast. Really






With BFF!






She had a speaking part!


I think the class only had 4 speaking parts

and 4 reading parts.

Her part was long and she did a great job!


She was a servent girl.






Always all smiles!








Then it is cap and gown time!





She received the phonics award for the class,

made the honor roll for the year,

and got a reading award!







She gave flowers to her teacher and got some herself!


Her teacher, Miss H. was great!

All the kids loved her and so do I.

If all teachers had as much passion as she

did the world would be much better off.



Once we got home it was time for gifts!

We had a few guests for this big event!

Aunt C. and Miss N. came in to visit!

And my mom and step-dad made the trip as well.








That weekend we had a small party for her.

Maybe not small, as I am a go big or stay home

type of girl. It might have lasted till 11:30pm,

but, how offten does your little girl

graduate kindergarten?










I did not take a lot pictures during the party!




Here are a few I did take.




It was a big weekend for the Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment