Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where have we been????

For the last few months (since April) our

weekends have been go go go!

At times it is crazy, but I love it!

We either have people over to grill and

let the kids play in the water or are heading

out to a friends house to do the same thing.




Mr. T and Mr. Man!


Even the big boys like to play in the water.









This sweet and not so little

boy (Mr. K) I have known for a long time!

I got to hold him when he was just a few hours old.



Because the Army is a small world I ran into

his mom at the store a few months back. I had not seen them

in years! Guess what?



She lives ONE mile from my house!

Just a short little walk, a little longer than the block

it was a few years ago, but I can still walk there.












This is Miss M. (mom of Mr. K)

and boy the stories she could tell about me ;-0

But I got a few good ones on her that

will keep my secrets safe with her.











The big Kids!


It has been a great summer!

Spending time with our friends and

watching our kids grow together!


No comments:

Post a Comment