Monday, July 15, 2013

Low Key Saturday

 We started our day with a run/walk.
Do not let her fool you, she can hang with the
best of them and rack up some miles.
 Then the kids spent the rest of the time playing.
 Rescue Bots and Legos!
 I spent the day in the kitchen!
I made egg cupcakes for breakfast
and roasted lots of vegetables for lunch.
Then I made healthy cupcakes.
Whole wheat, flax seed, prunes, and
Greek yogurt and few other things.
Then I iced the cupcakes with homemade
cream cheese icing.
( I used natural food dye, so that
makes it healthy. ;-) Right?)
 After a very long wait it was time
 for the movie to start!




 The Diva was so happy!
 He managed to watch the whole movie,
but he was not a fan and very sleepy!
It was just a low key Saturday
and we had a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment