Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Diva

 She is 7 and counting the days till
her next birthday! Her favorite color is pink
and her favorite food is raspberries.
 She is an adventurous eater
and always willing to try to new things!

 She loved sushi, but will stick with her
regular hummus.
 She wants to be a veterinarian and
fashion designer.
I got out the camera
and told her to give me best fashion looks.
 She had a blast with this!
 Each new outfit come with
a new personality.
 
 I can see so much of my
personality in her.
 
 We already bump heads
and I am sure the older she gets
the more often it will happen.
 
I'm glad she's got my personality.
I want her to stand strong for what
she believes.
To draw a line in the sand and refuse to
step over it.
To always believe in herself.
 
I want her to know that laughter
is  good  medicine and
a smile can open
a lot of doors.
 To dance in the rain
even if she is the only one!
To trust in herself and to talk
to God often.
 
 
I want her to always remember
that life is short and true friends
 will always have your back.
 
To love with all her heart
and believe in fairy tales.
 
I want her to never ever forget
just how much we love her
and that she will always be
our sweet baby girl.
 
 


1 comment: