Sunday, September 1, 2013

FIVE

My sweet baby boy turned 5 this weekend.
I am in still in shock that it has been five years.
He started his day with waffles and sausage.

 We took  a few pictures and
then it was off for a day of fun!
 He has talked about going here for
his birthday for the last  364 days.
We drove into the big city and
spent the day playing and eating pizza.

 

 He was all over the place and only
stopped to eat pizza.
Then we went home for some cake! 


 Someone was a happy little boy!



This little boy climbed into my bed this morning
and asked me if I would still  tuck him into bed
even if he has a lot of birthdays.
I will always tuck him into bed because in my
mind he will always be this little boy.
 

 He is still this happy little boy,
that loves to smile and cuddle with Mommy
 It feels like yesterday was his 1st birthday.



 Somehow my sweet little baby boy
has grown up.
He is no longer a baby or even toddler,
but a little boy.
 
He is full of life and always
happy.
He is kind, thoughtful, funny, smart and
cute!

His smile lights up a room. 

 
No matter where he goes or how big
he gets, he will always be my little
baby boy!
 
 
I promise that I will always tuck you in
to bed no matter how old you get.
We love you to that moon and back!
Always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment