Friday, September 27, 2013

TEN

Ten years ago today we said I do!
 It has been the most amazing
ten years.
Hand in hand we have done a lot
in the last ten years.
We have built, bought and sold
some homes, had  two beautiful children,
 moved a few times, and did a little traveling.
 
 Along the way we have learned a few things.
Laughter keeps us happy, playing together
keeps us young at heart and
being each  others best friend is key.
 
 I could not ask for a better partner in crime.
You are always ready for my next big adventure.
You embrace my go big or go home motto on life.
You know that "I am fine"  means the exact opposite.
You know that I get cranky when I am hungry.
 
You are my best friends, my world and my everything.
I love you more then you will ever know. 
 I am not sure where the next ten year will take us,
but I know with you by my side it will  be an amazing ride.
' Love is composed of a single
soul inhabiting two bodies.'
~Aristotle
 
'I did not marry someone I could live with,
I married someone I could not live without.'
~Unknown
 A hundred hearts would be too few
to carry all my love for you.
~Unknown
 Babe,
It has been ten amazing years and
 thank you for all that  you do.
You have made my dreams come true.
I love you!
Forever and Always
Always and Forever
Your Princess
 
"Once in awhile, right in the
middle of ordinary life,
love gives us a
Fairy Tale."
 

2 comments:

  1. I'd Marry you all over again! Love you more than life itself! Your PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary.. Love and happiness to the two of you.

    ReplyDelete