Thursday, October 17, 2013

Children's Museum

We found a nice little children's
museum and gave it a try.
 The kids had a blast!

The farm  and market area
was a big hit.
 The Diva tried her hand at being
a news anchor.


 We did a little rock climbing
 and got to be an airplane
 The outdoor water area was awesome.
 It was not as big a some of the other
ones we have got to play at, but it was just the  two
of them(and maybe me), so it rocked!



 The kids did a little fishing.



 One of the staff members, took a good
15 minutes to explain all
the different type of fish in the 'pond'.
 The Diva found this place and
 I got to spend a lot time here.
She did tell I could leave and come
back, but I am just not ready for that yet.
I did look in a few times, and she was having
a blast.
Grandma got to take the little guy off to play.
They hung out in the
'quiet room' that had
a books, puzzles and a few
Legos that I smuggles  in
from the big kids room.

It was a very nice children's museum
and the next time we are back in the
area we will be heading back for a visit.
The kids loved it and asked to go back the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment