Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Day and Plane Rides

Our last day in Florida we just
hung out at the house.
 
 We took a few pictures with Pawpaw.
 Then Grandma drove us north and we hung out in
a hotel.
Our flight was nice and early the next day.
After saying goodbye to Grandma we took
our train to find our gate.



 We boarded our plane
and a few short hours later
we made it home.
 Both of the kids rocked it on the plane.
I stressed so much about flying
alone with kids, but it was easy peasy!
Much less stress then rode trips, so look
 out world here we come.
We spent 9 great days in Florida with
Pawpaw and MeMe.
The beach and sun was just what
we all needed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had fun in FL. They are getting so big. I took the kids from here to there alone....15 hours flight time!! They did great, but I don't think I'm coming back to the US again till we are done!! :) If you get to be Princess Mommy, I think I will sign off as "Queen B"...as in...well, I think we all know what the B stands for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how you did it with the kids. You are a rock star! You can be Queen B, but I think the B stands for beautiful.

    ReplyDelete