Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of School

Today was a very big day in our house.
The kids started school.
We had many firsts today!!
First day at a new school, first time
at a DoD school, and our first
 time walking to school!


 (In Diva mode)



 If we take the sidewalk to school it take about 4 minutes,
 but if we cut across the soccer field
it is about 2 minutes to get to school.

 Why is it so hard to send them off to school?




While the kids were in school
I put together
KinderCones for them. 
The history of the Schultuete
dates back to 1810.
 The cones are given to kids on their
first year of school.
 I bent the rule a little and made one for each
of the kids.


The kids had a great first day!
Both of them want to go back tomorrow.
 I ask for prayers as we adjust
to the new school, new rules,
and new friends.
This is the first time not in a private
school and I am worried how they
will do in a new setting.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are amazing and I'm sure they will adjust much easier than you expect. I miss you guys but love seeing the updates :)

    ReplyDelete