Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nine

How did it happen?
My sweet baby girl is NINE!
In 9 years she has lived in 2 different states, 
2 different countries, she
 has endured three deployments
and still always
has a smile!


She is smart, beautiful,
creative, friendly, and a happy
little Diva.

She has changed me in ways that
she will never know.
 She loves to get her nails done,
dress up, and go to parties!
She will never admit it,
but I know she loves
to rock out some miles with me.
 She has never met a stranger
nor a camera that she does not like.
She loves to talk just like her Mommy. 
She is my little mini me!
She always wants to do what
I am doing
 She loves to read!
AG dolls and Legos
come in 2nd and 3rd after
her love of books.
 She can belt out some Carrie Underwood
and Gary Allen.
 She loves school!



I thank God
every day for her!

Happy 9th Birthday!!!
We love you
to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment