Friday, August 12, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

The birthday boy started his day
with a birthday pancake, 
a side of eggs and apples.
 He really wanted to eat the candle.
 After breakfast we started getting 
ready for his party!
We went with our favoirte mouse
to celebrate our Sweet Boy!
 He loves the mouse!


 We invited some of our favorite people
over and we grilled out for his party.

 Staying true to our family motto of
"go big or go home" we went
big with the cake!
 It was almost too cute to cut,
but we have had this bakers cakes before and
we know it tastes as good as it looked!

 Sweet Boy was not really sure of all
the people singing to him or
the large amount of kids standing around the table.

 After cake he opend a few gifts and then
it was time to call it a night.

 Back to his happy self once the party was over.
I realized when I was trying to find pictures
to post of the party I had very few that
I could use because in most 
of the picures he is being held by
or playing with someone 
other then us.

It just showed how many
people love our Sweet Boy
and how truly blessed we are with our 
Army family.

Sweet Boy had a great day and
an amazing party!

I am counting down the days till
I can take him to visit our favorite 
mouse and see the magic in his eyes!
 So sing with me
M-I-C-K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse!

2 comments:

  1. Donald Duck .... Looks like a great day, wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish you could have been here with us! We miss you so much.

      Delete