Wednesday, August 10, 2016

ONE

Our little Sweet Boy turns
ONE today!


For a little guy that was talked about
and planned for years, his
first year went by in
a blink of an eye.

He is our fighter, our 
incredible hulk, our angel boy,
 our rainbow baby
our sweet baby boy!

He had a rough start to life, and
thankfully he will not remember any of it,
 but I will never forget.
I have never felt so much like a failure
in my life and completely helpless.
He was a fighter and now those days
are just painful memories.


He loves to be held, so we hold him.
He is not a fan of his crib at night 
so he sleeps with us.

He is a world traveler!
He spent his 4 month birthday in 
Paris, France!
He has also been to Spain twice,
Czech Republic, Netherlands,
and many shorter trips
all over Germany!

He has traveled in a car, train, boat,
plane, bus and subway and
really does love to be on the go!

As long as I nurse him when he 
wants he stays happy!!!

He really is a happy baby!
He smiles and laughs all day long.

I never took anything for granted
with the other two, but this time
it's a little different.
He is our last one, so 
I am in no hurry for him to grow up.

I spend my days following him
around the house. 
I play with him and love on him 
all day long. 

The Diva is very protective of him.
She has even got on Mr. PC for letting 
him play with things that she deems
"choking hazard".

Mr. Man is all about "his" baby
and has to know where he 
is at all times.
If he even starts to look sad he tells
 him "it's ok, don't cry Sweet Boy
Mommy will come and feed you."

Mr. PC with Sweet Boy just melts 
my heart!
He missed the first year (and then another 15 months
with the Diva) of life with the older two, so
to see Mr. PC with him is amazing. 
He loves on him and plays with him
all the time.

The random stats/info 
that I want to be able to look about on 
and remember:

His first word was Momma
He now says Momma, dadda, and
 Nini (what we call nursing).
He will sign more and milk.
He claps, waves and loves to play
peek-a-boo!
He is a taggy baby!
He loves to hold the tags on his blanket,
 but he will look for a tag on anything
he gets his hands on.

He loves it when we wear him,
 but does amazing on my walks
in the stoller.

He does not sleep though
the night, but has started to give me
one good nap a day where I 
can put him down in his crib.
He will sleep between
One to two and half hours for me!!!

He is still nursing and I see no end
in sight! He will take pumped milk and
water out of a sippy cup.

He is starting to eat more table food,
but is not 100% sure of it.
So far green beans are his favorite.

Sometimes in life you don't realize
something was missing till
you have it and that was diffently 
the case here.

I love him more than words can truely 
express.
When he cuddles into me and lets out 
a little laugh then smiles, my heart melts.

In one year he has brought so
much joy, laughter and love
into our family!

We have been truly blessed
with our Sweet Boy!

Happy first birthday 
Sweet Boy!

We love you to the 
moon and back and then some!

(11 days old)
(3* months)
(6* months)

(9* month)
 (1* year and in his great grandpa's dress)
 (1* year)
 (1* year)
(1* year)

(first Halloween)
(1st Christmas)
(exploring the Christmas tree)

(after bath cuteness)
(1st Easter)
(napping at the beach)

* 3,6,9 and 12 month photos by Anja @ Anja Hunt Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment