Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last day and Mother's Day Tea

The Diva had her last day of school and it was

also Mother's Day Tea.

They sang us a few songs, gave us some gifts

and got their character awardsThe Diva got the character award for

Faith

Visualizing what God intends to do in a given

situation and acting in harmony with it.

Hebrews 11: 1
I was so very proud of her!




It was so hard to

watch The Diva say goodbye

to all her friends and teachers.

I was in tears when they gave her a little gift.

I had more tears that day

than she did.

Her school was amazing!

If I could pack it up

and move it with us

I sure would.

Everyone at the school

has a true passion for what they do.



If you are ever at Fort Hot and need

a good Christian school

I know of a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment