Monday, May 24, 2010

Trees and grass oh my

We took the kids to an arboretum and forest today!
We had a great time!
The 1st stop was the playland.




My oldest child had the most fun ;-)

The Diva

The Diva wants to go back and fish!

Always all smiles!




After the walk to the lake we had lunch
in the truck! I can only deal
with so many bugs!
Then it was off to the
Canopy Tree Walk!
I was looking forward to nice
walk on a tree lined path, but
that is not what I got.....


That is not 15 feet, but 75 feet!!!!

Unlike mommy the Diva has no fear!
She is just like her daddy!




That is my baby.....

Look how cute!!
Yes, the both of them!

And on that very happy note
we called it a day!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful day! You guys certainly moved to a beautiful area. It looks like the "oldest" had the most fun of all!

    ReplyDelete