Monday, February 28, 2011

Double Date

I had double date with Mr. Man
and our friends
Mrs. S and Mr. T.
We took the boys up to the
big city and went to a museum.
It has a kids play area filled with
tons of hands on stuff for them to do!After a quick stop at an ambulance
it was off to water to play!
They had so much fun!




Mr. Man would play here
all day and night if he could.
Mr. T

Then we went to ride the bus
and Mr. Man was in heaven!
BUS! BUS! BUS!
We made a short stop to
play on the slide


and then it was back to the water
for Mr. Man





Next time I need to bring a change of clothes
and a bar of soap for Mr. Man.
As wet as he was by the time he was done
I could have just given him a bath!

The boys had a blast and we got to talk
about something other then Elmo, Buzz
and trucks while the boys played!
That for me is just pricless!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have someone to double date with. That is so great for you and the kids. Just gotta say....love the nickname "Mr. T", like the A-Team. Sorry, but that is what popped in my head and it made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete