Monday, February 7, 2011

Hmmm

I am calling it!
Mr. Man is potty trained!!
~Happy Happy Dance~
Truth be told it was not that bad at all!
We started two weeks ago on Saturday.
Every ten mintues on the potty.
(we use the big potty with a potty ring.
I had a potty chair out for a while,
but the only use he had for it was to use
it to climb.)
Saturday and Sunday both went well,
but Mondy was not that great.
On Friday of the first week he kept one pair
of "trains" dry all day long!
And that was that, it only took 6 days!
The next week I took the big leap
and made a few trips to the store with him.
He did stay dry, but will not use the potty
at the stores!
He is doing great and staying dry all day!
He will run to the potty and climb up on
it all by himself!
~Happy Happy Mommy~
Next step bye bye sippy cups, but I
think I will give him a few weeks
before we start that one!

1 comment: