Saturday, February 19, 2011

~LOVE~

A day all about love, what could be any better?
Pink, red and hearts
oh my!
I love Valentine's Day and it is an all day
event in our house!
The kids(all 3) woke up to find
a few little gifts.
After that they moved on to a heart
shaped breakfast!

The Diva in her love outfit!



I sent her to school with
a red and heart shaped lunch!

Some goodies for Mr. PC

and some for the kids!
Then off to the Diva's Valentine's Day
party I went!

She got a gift from a little boy!
(don't tell daddy!)
A gift for me from Daddy!
Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it was time to work on dinner.

Heart shape pizzaand it was good!

Mushrooms, tomatoes, black olives!!!
Then a little treat for us all!

cupcakes....

Cherries...
and chocolate covered strawberries

What a way to end our night!

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment