Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Round 2

With MR. PC working this weekend
the kids and I headed out to another
pumpkin patch in the area.
Did I tell you all I love this time of year?

And yes, the second front tooth is gone!

 This time we got to take a horse drawn
carriage ride.

 It was a very pretty ride!
 Next we did a little face painting.
 We took a little walk in the "forest"

 to check out the local animals.
 After trying to get a cute picture of the two, it
 was off to play!
 The kids loved the little "pumpkin" train ride.



 We jumped in the hay

 and  did a little climbing.
 Took another ride on the "pumpkin".
 Played in the corn!
If you every need a good birthday gift
for a child, go with a corn table!
It was a big hit!

 Played in the leaves!
 Visited the pig and
 stopped to play with corn again before calling
in a day!
The kids got to pick out little gourds
before we made the hike back to the car.
I think I will see how many trips to the pumpkin patch I
can fit in before October is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment