Sunday, October 7, 2012

Summer Road Trip part 1

This summer the kids and I loaded up the
big SUV and got to take a road trip
with Aunt C.
Mr. PC's work schedule looked like
it did all year long, 14 hour days with
no end in sight. So when Aunt C told me
she was going to have a long summer vacation
I jumped at the chance of a road trip.
 
We hit all the cool places along
the way. This is one of the
many fun places that we stopped!

 This is just a cool picture!



 Always all smiles!


 The correct Manning!

 The Diva tried her hand at rock climbing.
That is her 'I know I asked to do this, but maybe
you should have said no' face ;-)


 She did her best, but never
did make it to the top.




I think we drove about 1200 miles round trip, 4 states, 6 nights
in hotels, and many memories made!
Part Two will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment