Sunday, October 7, 2012

School and Birthday

Someone started 2nd grade this year!
Can you please tell me how that happens.
 
It feels like just yesterday we got to bring her
home from the hospital and now she is in
the second grade!
 
She has a great teacher and is in
a class with a lot of her friends
from last year.


A little more than two weeks into the school
year she also turned SEVEN!
 
Really, I have been a mom for seven years!
It has been a fun ride with our
little Diva!
 
She had a rock star party!
It was a lot of fun and had
a good turn out from her class.

The Diva and her best friend or
sister as they call each other.
 

This is when I won the bad mom of the year award!
My camera went dead!!!!!
With my long list of things to do for the party
I forgot to check the battery of my camera!
 
Take my word for it is was great party!


No comments:

Post a Comment