Monday, June 3, 2013

Our Rest Day

Day 3 was our rest day, OK...who am I kidding?
No rest when we have fun things to do!
We did sleep in a little (7am).
Then it was off to eat with friends!
It was off to 'Ohana for breakfast with some friends!
It is family style, but there was enough food
to feed an army!!

Pluto was a little playful and must not have eaten
all of his breakfast. He tried to snack on Mr. Man.




The kids got to dance around the restaurant and had a blast!

After breakfast we headed to Downtown Disney
to do some shopping! Lego store, Christmas store and the
largest Disney store.  My oh my did I get my shop on!
After that we headed back to the room, did some swimming in
the Volcano pool. The Diva even went down a 40 feet high 120 foot water slide
 that is inside the volcano.
She loved it and did it over and over again. 
When we were done with swimming
 we got some room service and hung out in the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment