Monday, August 19, 2013

EIGHT

 The Diva turned 8 this weekend!
Where has the last eight years gone!
 She has turned into a smart, funny,
beautiful, compassionate young lady!
She has a fire inside that burns bright
and her dreams are endless.
 I still have a had time believing that this
is my baby girl!
 We started our day with a trip to
Starbucks!
 Then we did a little pampering.

 She was all smiles the whole time
she was getting her  toes done.

 Then we came home, picked up the
gang and went out to dinner.
 She knew where she wanted to go
eat and just what she wanted.
 Blooming onion, Caesar salad,
medium rare steak and ice cream and
that she what she got!
 Then it was back home for the fun stuff!







The last eight years have passed by
in the blink of an eye.
I love to see how much she has grown
and learned, but in my mind
she is still this little girl.




 
In my mind she is still
around 4 years old.
My sweet little baby faced toddler.
 


 
As much as my heart beams with pride
for the young lady that she is becoming,
 it cries many tears for the loss of my little toddler
that needs my help with everything.
 
No matter how big she gets, she will
always be my sweet baby girl!
We love you to the moon and back!
We are so proud of you!
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Was trying to edit the Diva's name out of your comment and somehow removed the comment. I do not know how to get it back.

      Delete
  2. She is sassy and brassy! Happy Birthday Princess :)

    ReplyDelete