Sunday, August 25, 2013

ZOO

Today we drove into the big city and went to the zoo!
We love the zoo and I may love it more then the kids.
 We started out with a train ride.

 It was a lot of fun.

 Next we checked out some animals.



 Who let the monkeys out of the cages?

 
 Next we watched a 4D movie.
I may have kept my eyes shut for most of it.
 Mr. Cool

 Then we did a little exoloring

 The Diva did what she loves

 and did a little posing for the camera.


 Then it was off for a few rides on the carousel.


Then I was told no more pictures!
 
This one loves the camera and so
I just kept on snapping pictures.
 

Then it  was time for
Dippin Dots, while we
waited in line for one more
ride on the train.

 We had time for a few more pictures
before our ride.




Then it was time to call it a day.
The crowds picked and the temperature
was on the rise.
It was another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment