Tuesday, December 10, 2013

That Time of the a Year

It is that time of year when the to do list
gets a little out of control.
When you try to fit 26 hours into
a 24 hour day.
On Saturday I tossed the to do
out the window and spent the whole
day playing with the kids
and not thinking about my
big to do list!
 
We played in the snow!
I did realize we all are in need of
some cold weather gear!
 







It was more ice then snow, but we still had
a lot of fun.



We took a little hike to look at
 the creek behind the house.
It was very pretty down there.




Always a Diva!

After about a hour it was time
to warm up by the fire
and drink some hot cocoa!
I am normally not a fan of hot cocoa,
but I made it from scratch and I
am in love with it!!!!!

More matching PJ's!
Then it was off  to the basement to watch
a Christmas movie!
Santa Buddies was a cute movie.

 
Then it was time to craft!

Always a big hit in our house!

We had dinner by the fire.

Then it was time for more Christmas Movies!
We had popcorn, cookies and more hot cocoa!

 This one made it till 9:36 pm.
He held out to have his cookies
and hot cocoa and then he was out!
The Diva made it till the end of the second movie
at 11pm. She tired to talk me into
a third movie, but I was ready for bed!
It was an awesome day!
My to do can wait, because my babies
are growing up way to fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment