Friday, December 6, 2013

This and That

We have had a busy week, but
I'm  not really sure what we have done.
It seems as if we are always on the go.
 I spent some time in his class taking picture
for the class Christmas project!
I love to take pictures, but it was
 hard work getting them all to smile.
The Elf is back!
It is  a race every morning to find him!
Some days the kids are just to
cute in the morning not to snap a few pictures. 

 This little Diva is really into clothes.
She has started to pick out most of her school clothes,
but I still hold veto power.
 It's night three of
Operation Christmas Ornaments
for the Mr. Man's class.



We have 3 trees up and decorated and tree #4 up,
but not decorated yet! I am on winter storm watch tonight.
I have seen maps that have us getting rain, 1-3 inches of snow, and
6-8 inches of snow with maybe 1/2 inch of ice! Not sure what way it will go.
I would like a snow day. I am at the kids school almost as much as them.

It has been a busy week, but a fun week.
We did a little bit of this and little bit of that!




No comments:

Post a Comment