Sunday, December 22, 2013

What should of been

a day spent doing Christmas parties
at school and taking lots
of pictures of the Diva's class performance
was spent at home.
The sweet little Diva woke up
in the middle of the night
with a stomach bag and had to stay home.
 
 She missed her Christmas party, silly
sock exchange and her Christmas performance.
She was very sad, but when we drop Mr. Man
off at school I ran by her class to drop
off her goody bags and pick up her silly socks.
 
This little guy got to party
like a rock star at school today!
I was sad to miss it, but my
baby girl needed her Mommy
to take care of her today.
 
We got a box in the
mail last night from Aunt C.
and Ms. Nada.
It had a present
that kids could
open before Christmas.
 
 This little guy his sleeping with his
new cars as I type this.
 New jewelry put a smile
on our little Diva's face.
 
 When I picked Mr. Man up from school
 I was surprised with a gift from
one of the little boys in his class.
I spend about 3 days a week working
in his class and I also sub
and volunteer in the Diva's class.
It really did warm my heart today.
 
It was so sweet that he thought of me
when we was bringing in gifts for his
teachers today.
I'm just a Mom, trying to help
 their teachers make the kids school  year amazing.
It smells amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment