Thursday, April 17, 2014

Newport

We started our day with a drive around the island
and we stopped at Brenton Point
and walked out on the rocks.




 I could have spent all day on the rocks
taking pictures if it was about 20 degrees warmer.













Then we went over to the Cliff Walk,



 but first they (as in not me!!!) did the 40 stairs down.
While I stayed up top and tried to act all cool as my insides
freaked out that my "everything" was looking over a ledge
into the ocean!

 Then we did the Cliff Walk.
We got to see a lot of really nice houses.






 Then we stopped along the way for
just a few pictures.
 I give you the many faces
of Mr. Man








 I saw this along way.














After the walk and the pictures we went
down to the "strip" area
and got some food.
We had some of the best seafood.
It was amazing!!!!!
After we walked around and shopped
for a while we got a little sweet treat.




We walked around a little more
and took a few more pictures.
.



 
Then it was time to call it day!
It was a beautiful day to spend
in Newport.



No comments:

Post a Comment