Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This and That

Now that Mr. PC is home we have been
spending a lot of time playing
in the basement.



 The main thing is Lego's!
Mr. PC got the kids
a new set.


 It took this little guy less
than three hours to put his together.
 He did all 752 pieces and was so serious!
 The Diva was done in a flash!
 We got some snow and Mr. PC was out the
door in a second to shovel.
 I have cooked a ton of food.
Mostly Mr. PC favorites, but I did try a
few new things!
I did corn beef and cabbage
and everyone loved it.
 We ended with Guiness chocolate cheesecake!
The last few weeks have been filled with
a little of this and that.
It has been awesome to
have us all back together.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh. We'll be there. Good food and legos. My Irish husband doesn't eat corned beef and cabbage. What's the point?! I'm going to trade him in for a better eater. :) Hope you guys are having fun! --Queen B

    ReplyDelete