Sunday, June 19, 2016

Girls Weekend

When you only have 4 days for a girls weekend
you make the most of it!
Heading to the airport a 2:15am!

I didn't even try to get in any sleep!
I was a mix a emotions leading up 
to the flight!
I knew Mr. PC would have everything
under control, but leaving my Sweet Boy
was killing me.
At the airport and ready to go!
I might have had a double espresso ;-)

Canary Islands here we come!!!

Hello beach!!!!
Three nights and four days of nothing
but sun and sand!


 



 




Then we took the last flight out and made 
it home around midnight!
We took full advantage of 
our 4 days!
 
Next years trip is already being talked about!
I missed my babies and my husband,
but it does the body and soul good
to just be me for a few days!

I would love to get away to a beach
with just to hubby....
anyone want to come and babysit????

No comments:

Post a Comment