Thursday, June 30, 2016

Prauge

Our hotel had robes and slippers
for each of us in our room. Mr. Man
tried on his slippers before breakfast and
wanted a picture.
 After breakfast we hit
the streets ready to explore.
Mr. Man wanted a pictures
with this statue.


I quickly realized Prague is
filled with lots of unique doors.
 I fell in love with them and took
lots of pictures.

 Prague is also filled with tons of shopping.
I have come to the conclusion that Mr. PC
moved me to the only part of Europe without any real shopping.
Everytime we travel I get to shop :-)


 It was a beautiful day to explore the city.
The city itself was just as beautiful.
 The castle in the distance.


 Sweet Boy was chillin in his stroller!



 Another beautitful door.
 We explored the grounds of 
the Czech Senate.





 I found another door as
we made the walk to top of the hill.

 The small cobblestone streets
lined with buildings as
we made our way to the castle.

 The view from the top!
We could see for miles.



 Small roads and steps!
I  took a ton of pictures.









 We stopped for a late lunch at the bottom of the hill.

 We spent the rest of the day exploring the city!
We checked out the litte shops and explored
the small streets.



We had a great first full day in Prague.
The city is beautiful and the weather was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment