Thursday, June 16, 2016

Majorca

We took advantage of a 4-day weekend
and took a quick trip to paradise!

We made it to the beach before 9am and stayed
till almost 6pm each day.
 This little one can sleep anywhere!
 It was a little over cast on this day, but
it kept the crowds away as most people 
opted for the pool.
 The Diva had a little to much 
fun burying her brother in the sand.

 Sweet Boy loved the beach and water.

 Mr. PC had a blast playing with the kids
in the water.

 Taking a break from the water
to build in the sand.


 This time Mr. PC got in on the fun!
 The beach is hard work! 
Napping away on the beach.




 To keep the hat on his head I had
to give up my sunglasses.

 The next day the sun was out!

 It was so beautiful and peaceful in the moring!

 Our set up at the beach!
We had to pay for the chairs and umbrella
each day, but it made a nice base camp.






 The water was so clear and the sand was so soft!
I never realized how much of a beach
person I am, until recently.
I am really hoping our next move
takes us to a beach.









 He was so sleepy, but didn't want to miss out
on the fun.
 On our last day the kids went to the pool 
to swim for a little while and then
we headed out to check out the shops
on the strip.

 I found a cute little spot and took a few pictures.




 Sleeping!
It's so exhausting to travel!





We loved Majorca and 
I started to plan another trip back
for 4th of July, but
as much as we want to go back, we
still have so many other places
that we need to see first.

It was a great trip and I wish we 
would have made the trip longer.
We truly do love the beach!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know and I really wish I could make time stop for a little while.

    ReplyDelete