Tuesday, September 12, 2023

First Day of School

 This year the first day school looked a little different with

only two kids to send out the door. In typical

Army style I was flying solo, as Mr. PC was away with work. I got up at zero-dark thirty to pack lunches and make our traditional back to school breakfast.

Someone was nice enough to get up early to eat with his little brother. He really is a good sport.

He even joined us on our walk to school.

Once the little one was dropped off we headed home to take Mr. Man's first day of school photos.

What we didn't know was this would be his only full day at school. At this point I still had hope that

the school would do the right thing. Unfortunately they didn't. He now only takes

Engineering, Spanish II, and PE (because of the weight room) at the high school.

I offered to walk him to school, but he politely declined my offer.

I got started on our back to school cupcakes.

I had a request for lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.


I got the kindercones ready for the boys 

and headed to pick up Sweet Boy from school.





I got my end of first day of school picture and we ended the
day with our traditional back to school dinner.
Chicken nuggets and french fries. I forget to take
photos as I had to juggle diner and bedtime with taekwondo drop off.

All in all both boys had a good first day. 


















 





No comments:

Post a Comment