Saturday, September 23, 2023

Sydney, Australia Day 3(June 2023)

We started day 3 with breakfast in the Club lounge

and then headed out for a some-what slower paced day.

The original plan was to visit Luna Park, but after talking to 

some of the locals we realized it would be a bit of a let-down, so we 

pivoted and started the day at an aquarium.

The aquarium was small, but the kids enjoyed it.

Plus it had one of my favorite animals.














The next stop was a wax museum. I am not sure why, but all the
kids love them.







































After hanging out with the celebrities the kids
had worked up an appetite for some ice cream.

After that we headed back the hotel for a swim in the pool. 
Unfortunately, the pool was a little too cold for our liking. The kids
did not last very long.
We had hoped to wear the littlest one out as much as we could, because we
had a date night planned.
Mr. Man came to our room to baby-sit Sweet Boy and ordered room service for dinner.
While the Diva ordered dinner in her room and talked to all
her friends back in South Korea. 

I tried to get a few pictures of some the building 
all lit up for Vivid, but it was already crowed. 



I had looked into getting tickets for something
at the Opera House before we arrived, but could
never get 5 tickets to something that worked for us.
While doing the tour the Opera House it ended 
at the gift shop next to the box office.
I walked over to see what I could get.
I decided we would make it a date night.
Both the boys were super excited, because it meant
a chill night in the room. The Diva wanted me
to take her instead of Dad, but room service and 
night on the phone with friends was a great 
consolation prize.

I was so excited to see this!
Mr. PC was kind of shocked to realize
 I enjoy this type of music.
We have been together over 20 years
and he is still learning new things about me.











This was a double bucket list evening. The Sydney Opera House was a big deal,
but never in a million years did I think I would get to see a symphony at the opera house. 
It was amazing! I can not wait to go see another one. God love this man, he is always
along for the ride. He enjoyed it and said he would be my date for the next one.

After it was over we headed back to our hotel and let Mr. Man head back to his room. Having him being old enough to watch Sweet Boy on vacation is amazing! 







No comments:

Post a Comment