Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love shoes!!!!!!

Now, did you really think it would be a
post about me?
Mr. Man put them on all
by himself! He was happy about it
Yes, they are on the wrong feet, but
don't tell him about that.

After he had me put on his socks he
realized that maybe sandals were not
the best shoe for the look he was going for.
He did need to think about....or look at it
from a few views just to make sure


He was very happy with the choice that he made!

Just showing off his way too cute,
but so hard to find outfit....
I think he looks adorable
Guess what Aunt C?
The 12-18mo are still way too big
So glad we did not go with the 18-24mo
One more of my cute Mr. Man



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Good for him checking it out from all angles, have to make sure they look good for the ladies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Brooke!

    ReplyDelete