Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I was never in Boy Scouts,

that is why I joined the Army!"
It is funny the things you learn
on a long road trip.
That is just one of the many funny
and silly things that we have talked
about on our drive.
The kids have done great in the car!
I think they may be doing better
than me!
We make sure to stop at the rest stop to let the kids
run!!!!!And run they did!
It also had a little playground
that they got to play on!

Not sure who had more fun?


Look at me Daddy!


I think I can still do that....










After all the playing the kids took a
nice nap in the car. We got a much needed break
from playing I spy with the Diva.

I just think this is a cool picture!
(Did I ever say how much I love
my camera?)

Do you see it????????

It is the Batman building!

It has a very special place in my heart!
Mr. PC took me to this city for our 1st date!


1 comment:

  1. You love the camera? No way LOL!

    I am glad the kiddos are doing good in the car! Too funny that he joined the army because he wasn't a boy scout, I though boy scouts were required training for that :)

    Hope you guys get there soon and get all settled in. C says you got a great house, so can't wait to see pics after you have moved stuff in!

    Be safe and happy travels (and nope my allergies are still kicking my butt--I think this is the only year I have wished summer would get here already LOL)

    ReplyDelete