Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ride 2 Recovery

The Ride 2 Recovery
made its way through post last week.
It was almost the halfway point of
their 350-mile cycling trek from
San Antonio to Arlington. Mr. PC got a
few pictures of the 135 wounded warriors
as they made thier way through post.










And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

This nation will remain the land of the free
only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." - Thomas Paine September 11, 1777

Support your troops and

remember to say thank you

to all the veterans.

Without them we would have nothing!

1 comment:

  1. What great pics! I love our troops and support them with all my heart :)

    ReplyDelete