Sunday, April 4, 2010

Outside Fun!

It was such a great evening that we
all went outside for a little playtime.The Diva loves to play baseball.
That might have something to do
with Mr. PC's love for the Red Sox!!!


Mr. Man loves the slide!




I often question where my kids learn
some of the things do.
You know that stuff that gives me gray hair.
Makes me run to find my keys because I know
it will result in a trip to the ER.
I now know where they learned it.....
Not from the TV or even a freind,
but from Daddy...........

Look what I can do dear......



Maybe I should try it Daddy....



I am going to get you Daddy...






Monkey see....
Monkey do.....







Look no hands


Let's play ball

Sweet boy!



The sweet girl



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I think Daddy will regret showing them that one day (oh when they are teenagers LOL)!

    ReplyDelete